HFMA Exam Prep
Become HFMA Certified … Its Worth It and These Distance Learning
Home Study Courses Will Help You Get There
You need to pass the Core Exam and one Specialty Exam. Specialty exams are available in Accounting and Finance, Patient Financial Services, Managed Care, and Financial Management of Physician Practices. Our courses, which cover everything you can expect to find in the exam, will prepare you for these exams.
- Certification is testimony to your professionalism and to your
- Certification has a financial impact. It accounts for
approximately 13% of the positive varian in income between
certified and non-certified members.
- Certification increases the chances that you will get the
position you want. At least 75% of employers and 84% of
certified members report that this is so.
The advantages of these self study, distance learning courses
- Have Your Own Personal Instructor at MGI
- Study at Your Own Pace
- Send in Your Exercises By Mail, Fax, or E-Mail
- Call a Toll Free 800 Number when You Need Help or When You Have a Question.
For more specific information, please consult the certification booklets, your chapter leaders, or the HFMA certification staff at 1-800-252-HFMA, ext. 311 or 308, or check out the HFMA Website by clicking here. (http://www.hfma.org/visitors/certification/studyaid.htm)
Become Certified Now! Enhance the Rest of Your